A NEW WAVE OF CONVERTIBLE LIVING
Concord Brentwood's newest phase Hillside East is an oasis in the city, with two striking towers perched above the treetops. Super-sized curved balconies create a stunning façade. Experience Convertible Living in every suite where your spacious balcony can convert to an all-season living room.
Tower 1 (Building C) - 500 units, 55 storeys (4880 Lougheed Hwy.)
Tower 2 (Building D) - 400 units, 45 storeys (4890 Lougheed Hwy.)
Convertible Living Features
1. Double floor-to-ceiling corner sliding doors for a seamless transition between the indoors & outdoors (in select suites)
2. Porcelain tiled balcony floors
3. Sleek balcony soffit panel system
4. Inset radiant ceiling heaters for all-season enjoyment
5. Luminous LED ambient lighting
STUNNING ARCHITECTURE: Every architectural detail from the street level up evokes a powerful presence. Arrive home to a beautifully landscaped courtyard and motor court with tranquil lighting and elegant water features. Reflective mirror soffit details make a powerful architectural expression. Soaring 38 foot pillars elevate the residential buildings above the treetop. The building's dramatic, sky-lofted canopy roof floats above the lobby podium like a cloud, naturally linking the two buildings, offering an expansive view of the future park and beyond.
|Address:||4880 Lougheed Highway|
|Year Built:||Fall/Winter 2022|