Rosemary Heights West, South Surrey
by Portrait Homes
Status: Now Completed and Move-In Ready!
Luxury Comes Alive In Nature
From a terraced hillside perch, 57 luxurious townhomes overlook verdant country fields and the serene Nicomekl River. This picturesque pocket community in South Surrey’s upscale Rosemary Heights West neighbourhood is the perfect companion to the boutique collection of West Coast-inspired homes. With views extending to the mountains and walking trails weaving through mature trees, living at Viridian is a refreshing experience like no other. Award-winning Portrait Homes designed and built the townhomes with an emphasis on quality and craftsmanship. The two-, three-, and four-bedroom homes (including some master-on-the-main) embrace space with over 2,000 square feet of living. An open concept design is beautifully appointed with elegant details and finishes. Featuring covered outdoor decks with gas fireplace, space for entertaining, and double-car garages, townhomes feel like a single-family home with the convenience of a lock-and-leave lifestyle. Move into your luxury residence this Winter and live a life that’s truly remarkable.
Features & Finishes
- Colour coordinated aluminum gutters over decorative fascia trim compliment exterior siding.
- Contemporary open living spaces with durable laminate flooring throughout the main living area.
- Open island with eating/conversation bar creates perfect gathering space.
- Vaulted bedroom ceilings with provision for ceiling fan.
- Smoke alarm and CO2 detector hardwired in each room.
|Address:||3618 150 St|
|Sub-Area||Rosemary Heights West|
|Type of Building:||Detached Townhouse|