A PLACE TO THRIVE
Stargaze from your resort-style rooftop retreat. Entertain friends and family in your open-concept kitchen. Let your digital concierge anticipate your every need. From the grandest first impressions to the smallest details, Ortus enriches every moment.
RISING UP ON SOUTH OAK
Welcome to Vancouver's thriving, most evolving neighbourhood—a convenient location to access shopping, dining, entertainment and recreation. And with direct connections to downtown Vancouver, and the YVR international airport, Ortus is your springboard to adventure.
- Minutes to Richmond
- Close proximity to parks and trails
- Excellent schools nearby
- Adjacent to premium shopping
TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION
From advanced air purification systems to state-of-the-art smart technology to sustainable design choices, Ortus is built on innovation that enhances your day-to-day experience and protects your family, your investment and the planet—today and for many years to come.
- Advanced home automation lets you control everything from locks to nightlights
- Commercial grade EV charging stations ensure you’re always ready for the journey
- Digital concierge anticipates your every need
- State-of-the-art air quality system enhances in-suite ventilation by 50%
- Smart lockers offer contactless delivery and secure parcel pick-up
Modern, open-plan interiors with quartz counters, warm, wide-plank wood flooring, European appliances, neutral palettes, expansive windows and generous proportions are spacious, graceful and suffused with light. And with 18 floor plans tailored to an array of lifestyles, the perfect home is waiting for you.
- Quality concrete construction
- Exclusive city homes with private entrances and direct street access
- Sub penthouses boasting oversized terraces
- Luxury penthouses featuring large balconies with outstanding views
YOUR PRIVATE ROOFTOP OASIS
Rising high above the neighbourhood and boasting both quiet seclusion and resort-style amenities, the dazzling SkyHaven is a place to entertain, stargaze, garden or simply curl up in a quiet corner under the open skies.
- Lushly landscaped and private
- Upscale BBQ with food prep facilities
- Grand dining area beneath a pagoda
- Quiet space for yoga and meditation
- Movie and entertainment zone
- Swinging chairs for reading and dreaming
|Address:||8398 Oak St|
|Type of Building:||Concrete|