Frameworks represents a new era in industrial and office space. Coming to Clark and 1st in the False Creek Flats neighbourhood, its location gives you high visibility in one of the city’s commercial hubs, it connects you to downtown, the ports, and to major traffic and transit corridors bringing you closer to your clients, suppliers and vendors. As the most innovative industrial and office space this close to the city, Frameworks is a unique combination of accessibility, adaptability and opportunity - making it the most desirable commercial investment in the city.
- Industrial space starting at 1,300 sq. ft.
- Office space starting at 1,100 sq. ft.
- High visibility & accessibility
- 5-storey high end steel & concrete construction
- Streetside exposure opportunities
- I-2 zoning
- False Creek Flats location
- High ceilings
- Freight elevators available
- High-end heating & cooling systems
- Easy pickup & drop off shipments and materials designed for easy loading
- Secured parking
- Individual loading
The property is situated on the south west corner of Clark Drive and E 1st Street on the eastern edge of False Creek Flats. VCC-Clark Skytrain station, the terminus of Translink’s Millennium Line, is a 12 minute walk away. The False Creek Flats are directly east of Downtown Vancouver’s Central Business District and the surrounding area is experiencing rapid development and growth. The False Creek Flats have become an established commercial market with top-calibre tenants located in the area including the Canadian Border Services Agency, Columbia College, and the Canada Revenue Agency.
|Address:||1221 E 2nd Ave|